Sarah Hyland and Wells Adams “Start Over” Wedding Trip | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com - Newstrend Times

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, August 13, 2021

Sarah Hyland and Wells Adams “Start Over” Wedding Trip | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com

Sarah Hyland and Wells Adams are “starting over” their wedding journey.

The “Modern Family” star and the 37-year-old reality star were forced to reorganize their wedding plans three times due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

The couple are currently planning to tie a knot in 2022, but will start over with the entire process of re-engagement in order to run the entire process together.

Wells told People magazine: “Last year I was obviously supposed to get married, but it didn’t happen. I was supposed to get married this year, but it didn’t happen. I don’t know if I’m going to Las Vegas or the court — uh, the last two I won’t do one thing, but I don’t know. 2022 must be our year, right ?!

“I’ll try again. I’ll have a nice vacation to the place where I got engaged. I’ll replan the whole engagement party again. I’ll replan. Our bachelorette party and bachelorette party are new doing wedding stuff. It’s like starting a party. “

The 30-year-old actress and “Bachelorin Paradise” star started dating in 2017 and were scheduled to get married on August 20, last year, after getting engaged two years later.

When their plans were canceled, they chose to mark the opportunity with a pure white photo shoot that captured what would have been their special day anyway.

Sarah said at the time: “It was my first time to leave the house in quarantine. I went to the winery and went with all my friends. Everyone took the test. Family, the best man, the maid of honor. I got a white on Etsy. Bringing the dress and veil, the bridesmaids were surprised to get a real wedding bouquet, so they enjoyed the fake wedding photos! “



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3AINyKG
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad