Ricky Martin meditates daily | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com - Newstrend Times

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, July 29, 2021

Ricky Martin meditates daily | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com

Ricky Martin’s “salvation” was meditation.

49-year-old star-12-year-old twins Matteo and Valentino, 2-year-old daughter Lucia, and son Len raised for 21 months and found comfort with her husband Jwan Yosef in practice when street life began. Too much for him, and his family’s demands mean he can no longer enjoy the long spiritual sessions of the past, but he still spends some time every day for it. increase.

Speak in video for Vogue.comHe said: “For years of my life, life was so crazy to be on the road and I was so overwhelmed by what was happening in my life.

“I started traveling alone. I went to India, I found meditation, I went deep into meditation, and to be honest it was my salvation.

“So now that I have four kids, I’m not going to India as much as I want.

“So what I’m doing is getting up early in the morning and saying at 5:30 and 6:00 before all babies wake up and find silence.

“Silence is what really holds me in place.

“I found this meditation [app] It’s called headspace. Guided meditation does a lot to be honest with me. I wish I could be in the Lotus position for 3 hours a day, but not 15-20 minutes, 30 minutes, which really makes a difference. “

The “She Bangs” singer also explained how she became a vegetarian to improve her health after being prescribed medications for various problems.

He admits that: “For a long time I was really hypercholesterolemia. Then I was using this drug to help cholesterol, which activated enzymes in my liver.

“I went to the doctor again, so you’re going to give me something to fix my liver, but will it hurt anything else in my body?

“So I was full of vegetarians, and three months after I was full of vegetarians, I returned to my doctor, and he said,” What are you? Are you doing

You are doing something, telling you that the medicine I am giving you is helping. “

“And, I [laughing],’In fact, I’m not taking your medicine. I’m full of vegetarians, and it’s really, really helping me. “”



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3iemuge
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad