Paris Hilton: Having a child is the “meaning of life” | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com - Newstrend Times

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Paris Hilton: Having a child is the “meaning of life” | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com

Paris Hilton believes that having a child is “the true meaning of life.”

The “Cooking With Paris” singer recently dismissed speculation that she was expecting her first child with her fiancé Carter Reum, but she admitted that she “can’t wait” to have a child someday and regularly. I’m talking with my sister Nicky Hilton. 1 year old re-league race and 3 year old teddy and husband James Rothschild.

She said: “[She told me being a parent] It will completely change your life.

“It’s the true meaning of life. It brings joy and love that you’ve never imagined, so I can’t wait for that day.”

When she starts her family, the 40-year-old heir plans to reduce her workload.

She tells “Entertainment Tonight”:

“But one day, when I became a mom, I didn’t plan to travel like I used to. It was overkill.”

But for now, Paris is busy planning a wedding and is pleased that Carter is well integrated into his family.

She states: “Carter is very close to my family and I’m excited to be able to join the whole family together.

“I’m so blessed that my parents are still together. They’ve been together since I was a teenager and fell in love, so that’s the relationship I admire.”

Paris recently laughed at reports of being pregnant and insisted that she wouldn’t have children until 2022 because she wanted to get married first.

In a special episode of her podcast, she said: I’ve heard from people who haven’t heard it for years. So thank you for all the messages, yes, I’m pregnant with triplets. Congratulations, I really appreciate it. I am very excited about my motherhood.

“I’m kidding. I’m not pregnant. Not yet. I’m waiting for the wedding to end. My dress is made now so I definitely want to make sure it looks gorgeous and fits perfectly. I’m waiting for that part.

“I haven’t done it yet. I can’t wait for a child to be born in 2022 after the wedding, but as I said, I’m preparing for the wedding now. “



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3zFEiXg
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad