Kyle Richards hospitalized with allergic reaction to bees | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com - Newstrend Times

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, July 25, 2021

Kyle Richards hospitalized with allergic reaction to bees | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com

Kyle Richards was hospitalized after entering the beehive.

Through an Instagram story, the 52-year-old star revealed that he was forced to go to the hospital after having an allergic reaction to bees.

In a post on Sunday (07.25.21), Kyle explains: Of that. “

The TV star shared a video of a security camera in a dramatic incident.

In the video clip, you can see Kyle running around and jumping into the pool to escape the bees.

She said: “I can laugh at this video now, but what you can’t see is that they were in my hair and literally chasing me. My My family wasn’t at home. I can hear them screaming for help. The landline didn’t dial 911, the EpiPen was defective and it didn’t open.

“I’ll share this story with you because I don’t bother to take EpiPen with me. I don’t even know why I couldn’t get a job. It’s important to watch your tube and watch the video. There are many different types of EpiPen, each with different behavior. However, even if you can use EpiPen, always call 911 as you will need to use other medications to help with breathing etc. . “

Kyle also thanked the local fire brigade and medical personnel for taking care of her in the drama.

She added, “It involves helping me through a panic attack, and because I had to persuade me repeatedly, there were no more bees in my hair.”



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3iKwzAl
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad