Zooey feels lucky | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com - Newstrend Times

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, June 14, 2021

Zooey feels lucky | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com

Zooey Deschanel feels “really lucky” to be dating Jonathan Scott.

The “New Girl” actress fell in love with the “Property Brothers” star almost two years ago. She wants her to be as “nice” to him as she is.

She spouted as follows. “I think Jonathan is the best person in the world. So I’m really lucky. I’m just trying to be as energetic as he is. And it works.”

The 41-year-old star is the new co-host of the “Celebrity Dating Game”, not what she does to find love, but she “appreciates the fact that everyone is doing it. “.

She added to Us Weekly: “I have the best boyfriend in the world, so I’m not even thinking about doing that. [I don’t even] Remember the dates before Jonathan! “

Zooey, with Elise Otter (5 years old), Charlie Wolf (3 years old) and her ex-husband Jacob Pechenik, recently explained that she had a bond with Jonathan on a common view on environmental protection.

She states: “It’s really exciting how passionate he is in green energy and solar power. He’s always trying to find solutions to these problems and supports innovative people at these levels. I want to

“I remember he sent me his documentary when we first met, because we two are really interested in this one issue, but focus on it. Because the fields we are focusing on are different. “

Zui also said that environmental concerns came from a parental standpoint.

“I’m a mom, so I’m always wondering what I’m eating and using, so it’s great because we’ve focused on two big things that affect the environment between us. “



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3iGg0aA
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad