Teyana Taylor Announces New Stud Collection | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com - Newstrend Times

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Teyana Taylor Announces New Stud Collection | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com

Teyana Taylor is the new face of Stud.

The 30-year-old actress and singer has partnered with a jewelery brand in the latest campaign for the Say It With Studs collection. The collection includes 20 mix-and-match ear accessories with different words to describe the wearer’s mood. ..

Teyana said: “I’m excited to model with Studs’ new Say It With Studs campaign. The brand and collection represent a bold self-expression, and these new word earrings allow you to speak to your ears.

“Because of my atmosphere, I chose” Big Drip, “” NYC Vibe Baby, “” F *** Y’all, “and” Big Mood “as earrings. I love being able to combine these studs to create the perfect phrase. In any mood. “

Meanwhile, Star recently became the first black woman named Maxim Magazine’s Sexiest Female Alive.

The “We Got Love” singer used Instagram to express her joy in being at the top of the publication’s annual Hot 100 list by “literally living on the skin I’m on.”

Teyana captioned an Instagram post on the cover of Maxim.

“Wow … back in front of the lens was a journey of introspection and self-confidence. Living faithfully to the name and title of this shoot made me really nervous.”

The two mothers also recalled the “dope” experience of posing in a magazine the same day they took their five-year-old daughter Iman Jr. “Junie” to school before posing for the camera. It was.

Teyana, who shares her nine-month-old daughter Lou with her husband’s NBA player, Iman Shumpert, continues: For shooting; sweatpants beanie and army jacket. My hair wasn’t done for “shooting” because I wasn’t making up because I was going to throw a wig.

“I was so so let me understand this … will I be the sexiest woman living with sweat and lewdness?”

The “Coming 2 America” ​​star concludes: “Please accept and love who you are and what you are, as only the purest heart is shining. Thank you @maxximag I’m really honored to be on the cover. Fun.”



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3pWhBup
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad