Shana Mokeler Launches OnlyFans Account | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com - Newstrend Times

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Shana Mokeler Launches OnlyFans Account | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com

Shanna Moakler has launched an OnlyFans account and is looking forward to “enjoying” it on the platform.

This 46-year-old model and actress has considered joining a subscription-only social media app. The app contains a myriad of X-rated accounts where women share critical content with their subscribers. Throw in.

In the New York Post’s Page Six column, she said:

“I want to show you all the different aspects of my life, so I want to show you everything I want to do, such as doing yoga, taking people to the set, cooking, etc. Masu. “

Posing before Playboy, who was named Playmate this month in December 2001, Shanna signed an account with the Unruly Agency.

A former “Pacific Blue” star claims that she is very “satisfied with nudity” but does not share more extreme X-rated content.

She said: “I’m really loyal to who I am and what I’m happy with.

“I’m very happy with nudity. I’m always a former Playmate and I’m at Maxim … I’m not going to be crazy about my career at my age now, but with fun, everything There is no doubt that it will be a wonderful experience for those who

Shanna has a relationship with Matthew Rondeau and her boyfriend is in full support of her new venture.

She explained: “He’s a great guy. He and I talked a lot about it, and I told him I wouldn’t do it if he didn’t support it.

“He actually helped me with the photos I should use.”

Shana, a mother of three, has two children, a 17-year-old son Landon and a 15-year-old daughter Alabama. La Jolla, whose father is former world champion boxer Oscar de La Hoya, is worried that her children will be informed that she is in OnlyFans because she knows Playboy’s past. do not.

She said, “I don’t think my kids will always visit that website, but my kids know I’m a former Playboy Playmate. We spend all of Easter in the Playboy Mansion. T.

“There are thousands of Playmates, thousands of mothers, and their children are alive.”



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3idf6lm
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad