Serena Gomez condemns the impossible standards of beauty in society | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com - Newstrend Times

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, June 13, 2021

Serena Gomez condemns the impossible standards of beauty in society | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com

Serena Gomez condemned the “impossible standards of beauty” of society.

The hit makers of “Lose You To Love Me” want to “challenge and eliminate” the pressure of people to take a particular view, and society “is constantly saying it’s not enough for us.” She thinks it’s crazy.

Regarding the correlation with mental health, she states: “Society always says it’s not enough for us, so I wanted to launch a brand to challenge and eliminate that pressure. To change the conversation. My goal in rare beauty. Lower these unrealistic beauty standards. From my personal experience, I see how these impossible beauty standards affect my mental health. I know many people who felt the same way. “

The 28-year-old singer also puts so much emphasis on the relationship between social media and mental health that he encourages company employees to “detox” on weekends from sites such as Instagram and Facebook. ..

“Rare Beauty often does social detox on weekends when it’s recommended to log off from the community on weekends,” she told Stellar.

Meanwhile, Serena previously insisted on talking about mental health and gave her a “sense of freedom” to normalize the conversation about it.

She says: “I don’t think I’m too scared when talking about it, so that’s the sense of freedom I got when I did it once.

I think there was a moment when I felt different from “Why do you react like this?” “Why do I feel my way and no one else does?” I had to understand it. I personally think my trip was all about my timing. “



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3wpjphP
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad