Khloe Kardashian, Pledge to the Environment | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com - Newstrend Times

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Khloe Kardashian, Pledge to the Environment | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com

Khloe Kardashian “strives for the environment” for her daughter True.

The star of “Kardashian Family Celebrity Life” claims that he is always working on himself to be environmentally friendly in order to make the world a better place for the girl. ..

She told Twitter, “Oh, what a hell! Lol What’s driving me? [crazy] It means that one turns nothing into something. I am constantly learning for the environment for my daughter and trying to be better. Lastly, I say I’m very sensitive to the environment because I know how much I have to learn. What I was saying is the annoyance of MINE’s pets. I think it’s ridiculous for people to put four or five disposable PET bottles in reusable containers. That’s, in a sense, defeated.

“I was trying to offer suggestions such as a water filter system that could be easily purchased for the price of one case of a water bottle. Sometimes a water bottle in a plastic bottle is the only option, but I fully understand it Grab it. It’s not perfect. “

After uploading the video, Chloe was criticized by fans. She complained about someone who didn’t have a refillable water bottle, but she argues that learning is paramount.

In a series of tweets posted on Monday (07.06.21), she explained: “The world. Tweet me some tips. I always want to learn. I’ll see how it fits into my life. Hopefully we I hope everyone plays their part in their own way. “



from WordPress https://ift.tt/35ddpgp
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad