Dove Cameron Coming Out to Mom at Age 8 | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com - Newstrend Times

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, June 7, 2021

Dove Cameron Coming Out to Mom at Age 8 | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com

Dove Cameron came out to his mother at the age of eight.

A 25-year-old actress and singer revealed that she was a queer at last year’s Instagram live session and later wrote “bean bye” on Twitter, which surprised fans, but she. For a while, her loved ones were aware of her sexuality.

She wrote in Entertainment Tonight, “People think they know you, especially when you live loud like me.

“I think a lot of people think they know everything about people like me, because I share a lot.

“I’ve been living a personal life since I remembered it. I first talked about my sexuality when I was eight. Anyone I’ve met since then … I I’ve said it’s bye … but it was like, “Oh, I understand.” No one has ever wondered “what?”

“I don’t think it’s a big shock once you know me. When I came out last year, I really thought,’Wow, that’s right.’”

And now she’s publicly “really, really out”, so Dub is excited to celebrate Pride Month in June this year.

She said, “This will be my first pride month. Wow.’

“When it comes to coming out, I’ve always been out in my private life, so I have a lot of emotions that I really didn’t expect … I knew I was coming out, but that’s not the case.

“I don’t think people would say something like’Happy Pride Month’when I’m out. I said,” Oh, thank you. Thank you. “

“I usually want a happy pride month and count myself as an ally. So yeah, it’s special. It’s special. I need to understand what to do.”



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3cq434B
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad