Celebrity? Friends star Lisa Kudrow | I’m not interested.Entertainment news – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com - Newstrend Times

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, June 6, 2021

Celebrity? Friends star Lisa Kudrow | I’m not interested.Entertainment news – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com

Lisa Kudrow is not interested in becoming a “celebrity”.

The 57-year-old actress gained worldwide fame by playing Phoebe Buffay in “Friends,” but said she wasn’t interested in living in the spotlight, saying that being a celebrity is an actor and “perfect.” It’s different. “

She said, “Celebrities are completely different from actors. It’s easy to become a celebrity. You can attend a party and it’s really feasible. For me, whether it’s successful or not. I’m happy with the role I’ve played. The acting is always really fulfilling for me. “

When “Friends” became a hot topic in the 1990s, Lisa initially thought it was a “work to become a celebrity”, but went to parties to network with other stars and be seen on the red carpet. I admitted that I didn’t like it.

She said, “When my friend took off for the first time, I thought it was my job to be a celebrity. I said,” Do I have to go to that party? Should I go now? But I didn’t like it. I really didn’t like it, but I realized that one thing had nothing to do with the other. I was able to work as an actor, not a celebrity. “

And Lisa is married to Michelle Stern, who has a son Julian.

She explains: I know it’s not true. My family will know that is not true. My husband will know that is not true. It’s as if another character is there. You have to accept the fact that it is happening. But it was very small for me. “

More and more stars have been at the mercy of social media since “Friends” ended in 2004, but Lisa says she’s not paying attention to what people say about her.

OK when asked! If she’s an Instagram “fan,” she said: It’s fun. I haven’t read all the comments, so I don’t see if anyone is saying something mean. It’s perfect for me. “



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3pta6dX
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad