Billie Eilish Releases New Single Lost Causes Today | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com - Newstrend Times

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Billie Eilish Releases New Single Lost Causes Today | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com

Billie Eilish will release a new single and music video for “Lost Causes” today (02.06.21).

Following the release of the third single “Your Power” from the long-awaited second studio album “Happier Than Ever” in April, the 19-year-old Megastar confirmed that the next song was in preparation. ..

She tweeted: “Billie Eilish-” Cause of Lost “”

“The new song and music video for our next album,” Happier Than Ever, “will be released tomorrow at 9am.

Grammy Award winners have previously released “My Future” and “There for I Am” from the 2019 follow-up following “When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?” In 2019.

“Happier Than Ever” was released on July 30th, and Billy praised the record as his “favorite” “made so far”.

She recently told her fans on Instagram: “MY NEW ALBUM’Happier Than Ever’ OUT 7 30TH! This is my favorite thing I’ve ever made, very excited, nervous and I am very happy that you will hear it.

“I can’t tell you. I’ve never felt so much love for this project. I hope you can feel what I’m feeling.”

The “bad guy” hit maker also recently admitted that he found it “very happy” to shout on LP tracks.

She states:

“Because I was very angry. Those songs are full of anger, disappointment and frustration.”

The “No Time to Die” singer touched on how her songwriting has matured, discussing the positives of getting out of the global pandemic.

Billy, who writes all the music with his brother and producer FINNEAS, said:

“I think change is one of the best gifts in the world.”



from WordPress https://ift.tt/2SNW7U7
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad