Naomi Campbell, Postnatal Thanksgiving Message | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com - Newstrend Times

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, May 29, 2021

Naomi Campbell, Postnatal Thanksgiving Message | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com

Naomi Campbell is grateful for the support of her friends and fans after welcoming her first child.

Last week, the 51-year-old supermodel posted on Instagram, sharing an emotional post thanking “the love you poured into me with my daughter,” and she said all the “blessings” in her life. Talked about.

Naomi said, “I haven’t felt so much love in the last few weeks. I am very grateful for the love you have given to my daughter and me. Thank you for your warm message of support and birthday wishes. Despite the difficult years we all experienced, I had more blessings than gratitude and gratitude. With the grace of the gods, we almost shed light on the end of the tunnel.) “

Meanwhile, Naomi surprised her followers by sharing her first motherhood on Instagram recently.

She posted a photo of the little girl’s feet and said, “A beautiful little blessing has chosen me as her mother. I am honored to have this kind soul in my life. My angel. There is no more love. “

Her mother Valerie said, “Celebrating my daughter Naomi, my daughter’s birth. I’ve been waiting for her to be a grandma for a long time and I’m very excited. @Naomi.”



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3wJQtkw
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad