Rihanna Finds Success’Scary’ | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com - Newstrend Times

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Rihanna Finds Success’Scary’ | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com

Rihanna finds her success “scary”.

The 33-year-old singer was declared a billionaire by Forbes in the Financial Bible last month, thanks to Fenty’s fashion and beauty brand and musical career. She admitted that she felt scared to see it as an “icon”.

She told “Extras”: I’m always thinking about it. I attach great importance to thinking about it. Because I … get scared when the pedestal works, we put you there, and they want you to be there … I’m,’No, I want to be on the ground is. “

“I don’t think I’ll fall, so I want to put my feet on the ground, right? … I don’t want to be this icon … I want to remember who I am.”

However, the “Diamond” hit maker admitted that she was proud to be the “inspiration” of a young woman, but as well as her fans who idolize her. Claimed to be respectful of.

She states: That’s what I want. That’s what I worked for.

“I want to be able to share my inspiration, I want to be inspiration, and I want to get inspiration from fans, people who respect me, and people who respect them. ..

“And I wouldn’t be here without them, so what I have is mutual respect.”

Forbes claims that Rihanna is worth an estimated $ 1.7 billion, making her the wealthiest female musician in the world and the second wealthiest female entertainer after Oprah Winfrey.

The “umbrella” singer is listed as the wealthiest female musician, but her fashion and beauty business accounts for the largest portion of her income.

The publication reports that Rihanna’s wealth of about $ 1.4 billion comes from a 50% stake in Fenty Beauty, which was launched in September 2017.

Rihanna has expanded to Fenty Skin and the upcoming Fenty fragrance since it first launched a make-up brand that includes shades.

Another portion of her income, about $ 270 million, is believed to come from Savage X Fenty, a lingerie line that includes her size, which the star debuted in 2018.



from WordPress https://ift.tt/2XHOP6t
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad