Kellan Lutz Leaves FBI: Most Wanted | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com - Newstrend Times

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, September 23, 2021

Kellan Lutz Leaves FBI: Most Wanted | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com

Kellan Lutz has quit “FBI: Most Wanted” to spend more time with his family.

The 36-year-old actor leaves the CBS criminal drama after a long and difficult 12-month remorse that his two grandparents died and his wife Brittany Gonzalez died a baby six months pregnant. I decided that.

As a result, Kelan, Brittany, and their seven-month-old daughter Ashtin have moved to California to get closer to their relatives.

Taken to Instagram after the Season 3 premiere of the FBI: Most Wanted, where he saw Kelan’s character Kenny Crosby leave his team to recover after being shot, Tuesday (21.09.21). It was aired on, he wrote. What a night! And yes, you saw it right, Crosby wouldn’t chase the bad guys for a while.

“It was no exaggeration to say that 2020 was to say the least. For me, it started with the loss of my first daughter, then almost my wife, and especially my grandfather. My family, Friends, and the entire support system.

“If 2020 taught me something, it means that the family is really important. After a lot of prayer and remorse, let my daughter grow up with her grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. I made the difficult decision to return my growing family to California. It’s a short drive away. “

Kelan also thanked those working on the New York-based program for their support, “overcoming the emotions and feelings about this decision.”

He added: “One of the things I’ve heard over and over again when booking this job was the number of families Dick Wolf was showing. It wasn’t more accurate.

“They supported me at low prices and celebrated with me at high prices. I am forever grateful for everything they have done for me.”

“I miss the show, co-stars, productions, and most importantly, the character Kenny Crosby, named after one of his grandfathers who died earlier this year, but very much knowing that he made the right decision for his family. I’m relieved. “”

However, Kelan may continue to be a guest on the show.

He writes: “I hope Crosby can go in and out here and there in the future, but for now, Crosby has come and gone many times.”



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3zAd5F1
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad