Iris Apfel at 100: Some wrinkles are fine | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com - Newstrend Times

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, September 10, 2021

Iris Apfel at 100: Some wrinkles are fine | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com

Iris Apfel says wrinkles should be “shown off” rather than undergoing cosmetic surgery.

Interior designers famous for their bold style, including the oversized Sunny, turned 100 last month and claimed that no one could understand why they wanted to put the watch back under the knife.

She states: “I don’t know why there is this crazy obsession that looks years younger than you.

“If you’re lucky and God gives you an extra year, I shouldn’t want to show it off and hide it.

“Some wrinkles are fine!”

Iris also admitted that she wasn’t a fan of young women all wearing the same clothes.

She tells PageSixStyle:

Iris, who has 2 million followers on Instagram, is known for her vast collection of costume jewelery, and her husband, Karl Affel, is relieved that he doesn’t like the work of designers.

She states: “My mother wore costume jewelery. I loved it.

“I prefer it much more than the real thing — fortunately for my husband, otherwise we would have gone to the Poorhouse.”

Iris previously talked about being a fashion icon and argued that it was her “citizen’s duty” to make people smile.

She states: “I’m very happy to be praised. Nothing has changed from 70 years ago, so my husband and I were able to sit and laugh and get all this attention and fame at this stage. Life is a little fun.

“I like to entertain and smile people. I think it’s a citizen’s duty. Too many people are walking around with sour faces today. That’s not good in this era. We Should be as comfortable and bright as possible. “



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3AgRFy5
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad