The Killers “Curve Ball” Album | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com - Newstrend Times

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, August 13, 2021

The Killers “Curve Ball” Album | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com

The Killers threw a “curve ball” to their fans on their new album.

‘Mr. Brightside hitmakers have explained that frontman Brandon Flowers doesn’t want to “limit” their identities too much, so try a new sound with “Pressure Machine,” which is radically different from last year’s “Imploding The Mirage.” I was enthusiastic about it.

He states: “This album is experimenting with roots-led Americana music.

“We realized early on that some people were committed to one path of identity as a band. That’s the limit.

“There are bands that pull it off, but we have so many different influences. As we get older and absorb, I actually get the music that my dad likes. I like it and that’s part of me. “

This record tells the story of a character in a small town in Nephi, Utah. There, the singer grew up as he looked back on his “isolated” growth due to the blockade.

He told The Sun: “I was in town and felt as isolated as when it was blocked. I started thinking about people who were incompatible and outliers in the town.

“Because I lived a more experienced and moral life, I now have a new understanding of characters that I draw with an average brush and make quick decisions. , I have more sympathy for them, so I went back to my memory and tried to solve them through the song. “

And the idea means that the band has introduced a new instrument to their music that fans have never heard of.

Brandon said: “There are harmonica, fiddle and pedal steel. They really help you immerse yourself. I feel like a city listener.

“We wanted to feel it was real, but it’s because of the instrumentation.”

Phoebe Bridgers appears in the song “Runaway Horse” after the group discovers that she is as much a fan of them as she is.

Brandon said: “I was a fan of her and I knew she was a fan of The Killers.

“It was just a surprise. She did a beautiful rendition of’Read My Mind’-it’s beautiful-and she covered our song” Human “once.

“It was a perfect song for her because there are rodeos in her family.”



from WordPress https://ift.tt/2VRokLu
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad