Shailene Woodley’s Unstable Year | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com - Newstrend Times

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, August 2, 2021

Shailene Woodley’s Unstable Year | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com

Shailene Woodley has experienced a couple of years of “anxiety.”

The “divergent” actress admits that she had a hard time comparing herself to others, saying that it had a really detrimental effect on her mental health.

She states: “I was very smart and free will, so it was rooted in the heart of who I am.

“But in my mid-twenties, I was worried about my choices and believed in the opinions of others a little too much, so I spent a couple of years going beyond my own path.

“There have been a couple of years when the comparison was really detrimental to my mental health.”

Shaileen has become a hippie brand by speaking about environmental issues in the past. I used to be “angry” in the title, but now I’m happy.

She added: “That is, I used to get angry with it. But now,” Great, do you want to call me a hippie? Many things about hippie movements are beautiful, and I say, “It’s all about it. . “”

The 29-year-old actress doesn’t mind being called this term if people “go to learn something.”

She tells the observer: “When we talked about these things 10 or 15 years ago, before people knew what environmentalism was. The most environmental thing we could do then was recycling. Of course, it’s mainstream. Because it is not, it is somehow exiled and labeled “Other”. now? All f ****** influencers, models, or CEOs are discussing this! please look. I wouldn’t be angry if being called a “Hollywood hippie” means that one or two people learn something. “



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3A83vtR
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad