Selma Blair: My Multiple Sclerosis Is Relieving | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com - Newstrend Times

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, August 16, 2021

Selma Blair: My Multiple Sclerosis Is Relieving | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com

Selma Blair’s multiple sclerosis is “in remission.”

The 49-year-old actress was diagnosed with MS, a chronic immune disorder that affects the brain and nerves in August 2018, and subsequently received stem cell transplants and “aggressive” chemotherapy to help reopen the immune system. I did. ..

And now, Selma said her “prognosis is excellent” thanks to her treatment.

“My prognosis is excellent. I am in remission. Stem cells have relieved me. It took about a year for the stem cells to actually subside the inflammation and lesions.”

The “cruel intent” star has actually been doing well for the past few months, but wanted to wait for the good news to come out.

She added: “I was reluctant to talk about it because I felt I needed to heal it more and fix it more. I collected my luggage in my brain for the rest of my life, but I still need to sort out and accept it a bit. Minutes to reach acceptance. It doesn’t look like this to anyone.

“I was really sick and misunderstood, so I’m the only one.”

Selma added that her multiple sclerosis redness was difficult to deal with physically and mentally, and focused on her 10-year-old son Arthur to help her survive the days. Told.

She explained: “MS wasn’t on the road to killing me. This flare was killing me for a long time. I had burnout. If I had the option to stop me, after being hit hard With that last flare to rebalance, it’s definitely for my son. I’m not going to leave him alone right now. “

And the actress “did not really like life” before the diagnosis of multiple sclerosis, but now learns how to reassess her stance and make sure she enjoys every moment I was surprised.

At the Discovery Plus TCA panel on Monday (16.08.21), she virtually spoke to support her next documentary, “Introducing Selma Blair,” she said: I didn’t really like life. I’m doing it now — weird, right? Because life is so strange. I was very scared in my life. Suddenly begin to find identity and security within yourself and understand boundaries, time management and energy. I am spending time in my life. “



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3sms2IR
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad