Paris Hilton: I want to be a supportive mother | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com - Newstrend Times

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Paris Hilton: I want to be a supportive mother | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com

Paris Hilton will be a “cooperative and fun” mother.

A 40-year-old businessman was recently falsely reported to be expecting his first child. He is not actually pregnant, but hopes to become a parent in the future after being associated with his fiancé Carter Reum.

And when she has her own children, Paris always wants to be like her own mother, her “best friend”.

She states: Very supportive, fun and playful.

“I can’t wait to do all the fun for kids together and have a great birthday party. Christmas and Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy, and Santa Claus for all those really cute, special moments. Celebrate … I just want my kids to feel very loved, very lucky and happy. “

Paris has already frozen its eggs so that it can give birth when it is ready. She “disliked” the process, but was “very happy” and decided to get it done.

She added: “I hate needles and shots and need to inject several times a day. It’s just painful and unpleasant and I hated that part. But I’m very happy that we did it. I think. There are a lot of eggs and all the kids are ready to go. “

The “Cooking with Paris” star received an egg extract to attempt an in vitro fertilization treatment and admitted that it was “very emotional.”

But thanks to her fiancée, beauty felt “very safe.”

She told Delish magazine: But I’m very lucky and Carter has a great partner.

“He’s like someone I’ve never met and is the first person I completely trust. He’s my biggest supporter, lifts me up and feels very safe. It’s just amazing to finally feel what true love is. I don’t think I’ve ever experienced it. “



from WordPress https://ift.tt/37nZoxs
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad