Olivia Rodrigo:’I had Raya for a moment’ | Entertainment News – Pennsylvania News Today - Newstrend Times

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, August 5, 2021

Olivia Rodrigo:’I had Raya for a moment’ | Entertainment News – Pennsylvania News Today

Olivia Rodrigo was “for a moment in Raya.”

The 18-year-old singer and actress admitted that she signed up for an exclusive dating app to find love, but stopped immediately because it was “very vomiting.”

she said GQ.com: “I had Raya for a moment, and it vomited so much. For example, I couldn’t.”

However, it seems that Raya wasn’t needed as Olivia was recently revealed to be dating Hollywood producer Adam Phase.

New couples who recently went out together at the “Space Jam: New Legacy” premiere party at Six Flags Magic Mountain in California have known each other for years, and their relationship has evolved from friendship to romance. Did.

Olivia is happy with Adam, but reveals that she enjoys the sense of freedom that comes from living alone for the first time after leaving her parents’ home in Temecula, California.

She said, “I love living alone. I don’t know how to take care of myself. I don’t know what to buy at the grocery store or how to clean up myself. This was a learning experience.

“I’m very happy after a long time. I just don’t want to do it. Do you understand what it means? I love working with my girlfriend and it’s exactly where I’ve been. I always wanted to be. Everything else is just on the cake. It’s icing. “

Olivia also revealed that she was closely following the Britney Spears adult guardianship case and was fortunate to be surrounded by people seeking her best interests.

She states: “Britney’s was just terrible, and I tracked it very closely. I think it’s very terrible. As an industry, people don’t utilize, manipulate, and bully young women. I think it’s getting better .. But it’s still clear and I’m witnessing it too. Obviously it’s far from Britney’s level. This is what we’ll break in the next generation. I think it’s an important paradigm that I hope I can do. The corporate dollar I’ve definitely seen takes precedence over people’s mental health because it’s always really conscious in my own career. Yes, I’m really lucky to be surrounded by people who are aware of it and my mental health. Most importantly, without it, you can’t make art and build a good career. . “



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3Ag5FHL
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad