Miranda Lambert: Defending LGBTQ Community Friends | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com - Newstrend Times

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, August 5, 2021

Miranda Lambert: Defending LGBTQ Community Friends | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com

Miranda Lambert wants to be “part of the change” in advocating widespread acceptance of the LGBTQ community.

The 37-year-old country superstar admits that he still has “a lot to learn” about the fighting of the LGBTQ community, but is willing to play his part in educating and defending the rights of his peers. Stated.

Miranda, whose brother Luke is openly gay, said: I am always sensitive. I always call my brother because I want to say the right thing.

“I know I’m not educated, but I’m full of love. Being in a family surrounded by LGBTQ people makes me part of the change, but 20 You can learn and understand how to stay the same person who has been working as an artist for years. I don’t know why those worlds can’t be meshed. If I can participate in this change … I always want to do it. “

The “Before He Cheats” hitmaker added that she avoids political topics but doesn’t believe that the rights of others should be discussed.

She explained: I never participate in politics, but this is not political to me, it is that people love and support each other, and it has nothing to do with your mind. I’m full of “y’all do y’all!” “

Miranda said she was able to get her closer to her brother by shooting a music video for the track with the help of her brother and husband on her first dance remix on “Tequila Doze (Telemitry Remix)”. ..

Talking to GLAAD’s Anthony Allen Ramos, she said: It’s a trip. We’ve come a long way from he struggling to understand it to being in this video with me now. It was a really cool brotherhood for us and for our family. It’s not always an easy path, so the whole process of being with Luke and all his friends comes to my show and tells me a lot. More importantly, be with and love great people, regardless of shape, size, color, etc.! “



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3AdyAw8
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad