Michelle Branch Expects Third Child | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com - Newstrend Times

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, August 15, 2021

Michelle Branch Expects Third Child | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com

Michelle Branch is expecting her third child.

“All You Wanted” hit maker and her husband, the Black Keys drummer Patrick Carney, will welcome another baby to the world as Michelle and 16-year-old Owen, who already have 2-year-old Rhys and Patrick. With my ex-husband Teddy Landau – I went to Instagram to share happy news.

She writes, along with a series of photos of herself and a squirrel making a batch of scones:

“I woke up to a photo my friend Sonya sent about a scone I was eating in England, so I had to jump out of bed and make my own batch. @Officerpatrickcarney (as usual) is my hero. So, I searched for a double cream and put it on the market.

News of Michelle’s pregnancy came after she revealed in December that she was suffering from a miscarriage, and she is due to give birth early next year.

In her Instagram post, she adds: * The recipe is @nigellalawson. (Sic) “

When the 38-year-old singer had a miscarriage, she described the loss as a “dagger” in her heart.

She wrote on social media: “Just when we roll up third and go home (baseball metaphor ?! I know.)

“December really decided to end us with a bang! No, literally. A bomb exploded in downtown Nashville yesterday,” she continued. “And to twist the dagger further in my mind, I experienced my first miscarriage (Hmm! Motherfuck *****!)”

Meanwhile, “Are you happy now?” The singer opened in 2017 about co-parenting with Teddy.

She said at the time, “I’m lucky to have a great ex-husband. That’s true. I know that many people in my shoes can’t.

“Everyone built relationships with the best intentions and we fell apart. Having a daughter together was a factor in the balance when everything was nearing the end. Focus on her, It was easy to worry about her feelings and how to make it. It’s normal for her. It allowed us not to get too caught up in our own s ***. “



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3xNtbuc
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad