Kathy Griffin returns from hospital | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com - Newstrend Times

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, August 7, 2021

Kathy Griffin returns from hospital | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com

Kathy Griffin returned home from the hospital after being diagnosed with cancer.

A 60-year-old comedian recently revealed that he had stage 1 cancer in his left lung and needed to remove half of his organs, but he returned home after surgery to rest.

She shared a clip of her reunion with the dog on her Instagram account and captioned, “I came back from the hospital and was greeted with my board-approved medical PAW professional recovery pack.”

In Kathy’s original post, she revealed that she had “never smoked,” and doctors said she was “optimistic” to defeat cancer and maintain “normal functioning in breathing.” I did.

She said: “I have to tell you something. I have cancer. I’m about to undergo surgery to remove half of my left lung. Yes, I smoke. I have lung cancer even though I have never done it!

“The doctor is very optimistic because it is the first stage and is contained in the left lung. After this, no chemotherapy or radiation therapy should be given and breathing should function normally.”

At the time, she also said she was hoping for a complete recovery after surgery and predicted that she would “run around as usual” within a month.

“It should run around as usual within a month. It’s been four years since I tried to get back to work and made everyone laugh and entertain, but it’s okay.”

Cathy further praised the COVID-19 vaccine, adding: Save your life. XX00, KG. (Sic) “



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3Aq0l4N
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad