Jodie Foster dreams of directing a horror movie | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com - Newstrend Times

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, August 14, 2021

Jodie Foster dreams of directing a horror movie | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com

Jodie Foster wants to direct a horror movie.

The 58-year-old actress is a big fan of Jordan Peele’s 2017 hit “Get Out,” and if she is offered the opportunity to make a similar movie, she jumps at the opportunity.

Asked about her filmmaking ambitions, she said: And it works very well. If it’s like that, yes, yes, that’s the kind I might do. “

Jody also opened the door to her own approach to filmmaking, acknowledging that she had some guiding principles as a director.

The Hollywood star told us OK! Magazine: “I want to feel that everything is absolutely real. Even if a ghost illusion appears, I want to have a concrete truth.

“That’s how I measure and evaluate things. You find the truth of the character by asking your emotions by seeing if this really moves you-it’s a kind of bell ring. “

Earlier this year, Jody admitted that she missed her on the movie set.

The actress has reduced her film role over the last decade, but she’s not worried about taking a step back from acting, but she’s missing out on the friendship of working on the film with other actors. I admit.

Jody said: “Strangely, what I miss most is just to be in a set, play with everyone, and make a movie together.

“I’m happy that I don’t act very often. I only do it when I feel it really makes sense to me and makes a big contribution.”



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3yRsTna
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad