Jodie Comer was asked to strangle fans | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com - Newstrend Times

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, August 14, 2021

Jodie Comer was asked to strangle fans | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com

Jodie Comer revealed that fans are asking her to strangle her.

The 28-year-old actress plays the assassin Oksana Astankova / Villanelle in the hit television series “Killing Eve.”

Jody told BBC Radio 1: “Can you pretend to strangle me?” But it’s mainly about accenting. “

Jodie admits that he likes to take items out of Villanelle’s wardrobe, but also admits that his boss is showing that he is “cling to them.”

“I definitely take costumes from Killing Eve when allowed, but now it seems like I’m sticking to them,” said the “Free Guy” star. “She wears Villanelle shoes because it’s really good.” I have. “

The actress starred with Ryan Reynolds in the movie “Free Guy” and admitted that she was amazed at the work ethic of the “Deadpool” star.

Jody recalled: “Working with Ryan to see how he works and how his brain works, I told him this, and he said,” I prepared and I work. “

“But if he’ll be in the set and there’s a certain kind of line that’s a joke he might have done several times and he says” I want to try something new, “he Five ready, each as interesting as last time. And everyone behind the camera is laughing out loud. But seeing and learning is great. “



from WordPress https://ift.tt/2VNAYLF
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad