DeSantis criticizes masks, restrictions as coronavirus roars to record levels in Florida – The Washington Post - Newstrend Times

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, August 6, 2021

DeSantis criticizes masks, restrictions as coronavirus roars to record levels in Florida – The Washington Post

“What’s different with this surge is that last year we were able to respond, but now we can’t,” McKinlay said. “I’m getting constituents asking me to do something, I’m getting parents calling me afraid to send their kids to school next week, and there’s nothing I can do. We can try to set up more testing locations, but other than that, I tell them, ‘I’m sorry, you’ll have to call the governor’s office.’”



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3fB3dUw
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad