Billie Eilish is learning that she can’t control everything | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com - Newstrend Times

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, August 14, 2021

Billie Eilish is learning that she can’t control everything | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com

Billie Eilish realized that he couldn’t control all of his career.

The 19-year-old singer admits that he used to want to handle all parts of his career himself, but recently he realized that getting someone else to help isn’t necessarily a bad thing. I did.

Billy specifically referred to the animated cartoon of her next movie, “Happiness More Than More: A Letter of Love to Los Angeles.” task.

Regarding the “Spout” podcast, she said: I think all we can do is say, “I will be honest with you. This is not me.” I want to do this because I want to say I can do this, but I’m still learning. I want to see a little more.

“I’m the same. I want to edit everything very concretely and wisely. I like everything, just the shots and colors. I’m similar to this .? Okay, I’ll give it to you. I trust you.”

On the other hand, the singer of “Everything I Wanted” likes to have “autonomy” but has a lot of “strange and irrational fears” and prefers to be around his parents, so he himself. I accept myself more often. ..

She recently said, “I really don’t like being alone. I like having anonymity and autonomy, but I really get upset when I’m alone. I hate it. There are a lot of stalkers and There are people. It wants to do bad things to me and I was also surprised in the darkness and I have a lot of weird and irrational fears like what’s under the bed or sofa so I’m still a lot at my parents’ house. I love my parents and I really like it here. “

Billy acknowledges that he can get angry with his family and feels that horseback riding really helps relieve stress.

Regarding how she deals with anger, she added: I’ve been feeling angry and emotional since I returned to it. My family, my god, makes me very angry. Oh, my family is like everyone. There is anger and love.



from WordPress https://ift.tt/37K9qsF
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad