Shakira: I want kids to have a normal childhood | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com - Newstrend Times

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Shakira: I want kids to have a normal childhood | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com

Shakira tries to give children as “normal” as possible.

The 44-year-old singer has sons Milan (8) and Sasha (6) with partner and soccer star Gerard Piqué. childhood.

Talking to ET Canada, she said. [my kids] Listen to my music I try to avoid playing my music in my house.

“I try to give them as much normality as possible. I can’t deny the reality that I’m a public figure and the inability to escape from their dad. But we try to be as normal as possible. We strive to serve and live as very simple people. “

Meanwhile, Shakira recently wrote a powerful essay on children’s separation to shed light on children who were separated from their parents and detained on the border with the United States.

She writes: “I am the daughter of a New Yorker born to Lebanese immigrants during the Great Depression of the 1930s. Immigrants have been able to lay a solid foundation for themselves and themselves thanks to their entry into the United States. The family before they finally settled in Colombia, where I was born and raised.

“Colombia is one of the most beautiful and diverse countries in the world, but it is full of inequality and lack of social mobility. In contrast, the United States has always been listed as a paragon of equal opportunity and endless aspirations. It looked like a place. Anyone can succeed.

“So how can a country built on the shoulders of immigrants, whose purpose is to appreciate family values, have an unimaginably cruel immigration policy? What can justify separating children from their families without them? They are a beacon of hope for people coming from places where the United States is not even guaranteed basic needs or safety. When you are proud? “



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3f1jba6
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad