Common and Tiffany Haddish “Better” Each Other | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com - Newstrend Times

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, July 22, 2021

Common and Tiffany Haddish “Better” Each Other | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com

Common and Tiffany Haddish “better” each other.

The 49-year-old rapper and the 41-year-old “Girls Trip” star have just celebrated their first anniversary as a couple, and Grammy winners have secrets of their lasting romance, including “fun” and supporting each other. Sharing. It’s open about “purpose and vision” and how they really feel.

Common explains as follows. “I think one of the important things about relationships for me is to get to know myself better, love myself, and express what I want.

“I have evolved and got to that place. I will do my best to listen, take things in and understand. I have to say how Tiffany feels about something. I don’t always give an answer, I just try to understand it. “

He continued. “It’s really about being in a relationship where you can grow and you really support each other’s goals and visions. I’m making you better, you’re making me better, and You can enjoy. “

“Ghetto Dreams” rapper told People magazine, “People think I’m very serious, but I want to have fun. I need to enjoy life. So I feel like I’m experiencing it with Tiffany and me. Thank you. “

Insights into their relationship with Common come after Tiffany admits that spending time alone is a natural part of their romance because they “need space.”

She said, “Anyway, we’re not under each other every day. He’s recording his album now. I’m working on a TV show right now. Before the pandemic first happened. Even we weren’t together every day. It was three days a week, maybe four days.

“I like that. I need space. I like to be able to make whatever I’m trying to make, and when I’m with someone I want to focus a lot and it’s a distraction. That’s what I like about him. But he’s like, “If you need to go, you can go. I’m not trying to hold you back.” “

Spending time apart also means that happy couples feel that the time they spend together is “much more special.”

“Like a boss” star has been added: “[It’s] Much more special and we have a lot of fun together-we think it’s a lot of fun you need a little time to recover from it! We play games, laugh, dance, do something, just curl up … make time for each other. enjoying.

“I like to play. I keep calling it” play together, “but it’s not. We’re not playing, but it feels like we’re with one of our best friends at school. “



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3y2DQC4
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad