Wilmer Valderrama: Paternity is the greatest victory of my life | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com - Newstrend Times

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, June 5, 2021

Wilmer Valderrama: Paternity is the greatest victory of my life | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com

Wilmer Valderrama admits that becoming a father feels like the “greatest victory” of his life.

The 41-year-old actor has a three-month-old daughter named Nakano with Amanda Pacheco.

He said: “I always knew why I was doing what I was doing.

“I always said that if you woke up this morning, you were already winning, and when you woke up, I felt like I was winning, because I just got up, so I Go to her room and wake her up in the morning. Before seeing her eat and open her eyes … it’s the biggest victory I’ve ever had in my life.

“That’s another thing, and it shakes me harder-everything you do professionally and mentally.

Previously dating Demi Lovato, Mandy Moore, Ashlee Simpson and others, Wilmer is determined to set a great example for her daughter.

He believes it is essential to have a strong female role model in her life.

The actor told the Jess Cagle Podcast, “I was thinking about her generation, but as you know, which toys are she going to play with? Do they look like her? She Is there a hero who looks like? Is there a woman she can do? Want to be? “

Wilmer also revealed why he named his daughter Nakano.

He explained: “I think she needs to protect herself in life. That’s why I gave her a strong name.

“This is the name of a legendary Japanese female warrior, and I wanted her to have a conversation,’What does your name mean?’”



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3vXSYzx
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad