What kind of phobia does Margot Robbie’s husband have? | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com - Newstrend Times

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, June 18, 2021

What kind of phobia does Margot Robbie’s husband have? | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com

Margot Robbie’s husband Tom Akari is afraid of snakes.

The actress of “Suicide Squad” revealed that her British filmmaker’s spouse is suffering from terrible snake phobia and is always worried about what’s going into her home garden in Los Angeles. , She grew up around the snake as an Australian.

In her appearance in The Late Show with James Corden, she revealed: “My husband doesn’t like snakes.

“He’s in English. I obviously don’t have it at all in England. But I’m everywhere. I lived in Los Angeles and had a 2 meter snake … just outside the kitchen. The other day in the yard. Yes, he almost had coronary arteries! “

Margot (30) and Tom (31) met on the set of the 2014 movie “Sweet Francaise”, and after making their first friends, the “Wolf of Wall Street” star has a strong feeling for Brit. Fortunately he admitted that he felt the same for her when she confessed her love for him.

She told Vogue in 2016, “I was the ultimate single gal. Relationship ideas made me want to vomit.

“And this sneaked up on me. We were friends for a long time. I was always in love with him, but I thought. Stupid, tell him you like him Say. “And that happened, and I said,” Of course we are together. This makes a lot of sense. It’s a way that didn’t make any sense so far. “

Margot and Tom are business partners and spouses. They run a LuckyChap Entertainment production company together.



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3gE5YFv
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad