Sigrid cries in the studio | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com - Newstrend Times

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, June 7, 2021

Sigrid cries in the studio | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com

Sigrid cries “a lot” in the studio and exhales all his emotions on stage.

The 24-year-old Norwegian pop star felt like the Hulk when she performed at the Glastonbury Festival because she was full of “adrenaline and emotion.”

Regarding the “Art of Living Now” podcast, she said: I think that is the energy I bring to the stage.

“I’ve never had that experience when I played in Glaston. I felt like a green hulk. I was running around the stage and was full of adrenaline and emotion.

“It’s only then that you get rid of all those emotions on stage and feel really cool.”

And the “mirror” singer does not leave dry eye in the room when writing a song.

She added: “I often cry in the studio and the people I work with start crying.

“You are vulnerable because you have to go there. For me, it’s a place to go there and get the best.

“It’s an emotional roller coaster.”

Meanwhile, Sigrid has previously revealed that “discipline” is needed when working.

She admitted.

“It’s an airplane mode phone, boom.

“I think it’s a job. You can probably calculate up to 70 percent, but 70 to 100 is magic. And oh, it’s a lot of fun.”



from WordPress https://ift.tt/34YdyEd
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad