Scott Disick will be open with his kids | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com - Newstrend Times

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, June 21, 2021

Scott Disick will be open with his kids | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com

Scott Disick promised to tell the children everything about his “struggle.”

A 38-year-old reality star with Mason (11), Penelope (8), Rain (6) and former partner Kourtney Kardashian tells his eldest son about some of the difficulties he faces. Using his own fight against substance abuse, which he thinks is right, he emphasizes to his peers how things can go wrong in life.

Andy Cohen is E! In the second part of the Kardashian Family Reunion Special, Scott was asked if he was “fearing” children watching the fight against substance abuse in an old episode of the show. It states as follows. I will explain everything to them.

“I talked a bit with Mason, but not deeply. I don’t think any of them have any thoughts, like the hardships I’ve experienced.

“But I wasn’t growing that much, so I’m going to tell them. I want to hear everything you know and tell them:” You can go this route, but I promise you won’t get anywhere. Good, I did it. I need to give them that. “

Scott admits that his fight is not always the “best man” and is now determined to put his life on the right track.

He said: “It wasn’t something I could hide, do you know what I mean?

“So in the end, I realized that this obviously didn’t give me what I wanted.

“And many of the things that hurt me in my life are from drinking and these things I really can’t get back on, but you know, now I’m the best man I can, I make up for the lost time with a good dad and that kind of thing, but I regret having been with Courtney for a long time. Everyone, I wasn’t the best guy. “



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3qmIwzF
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad