RuPaul Writing Memoirs | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com - Newstrend Times

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, June 15, 2021

RuPaul Writing Memoirs | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com

RuPaul wrote another autobiography.

The “Drag Race” star, who released the memoir “Lettin’It All Hang Out” in 1995, was followed by the lifestyle guide “Workin’It!”. RuPaul’s 2010 “Pursuit of Life, Freedom, and Style” guide and 2018 “GuRu” feature his “Personal Emotional Story” in the book, including all “Pain of Life.” I promised to share it with.

Lou told New York Post columnist Cindy Adams, “I’m writing an autobiography right now. No bull ***. Real. Tell everything. Nothing to hide. It’s an individual. It’s an emotional story. I want to say it’s a true story. Life is pain. Life’s pain cannot be avoided. “

When it comes to Ru’s career, the 60-year-old star just got his “second wind”, but I don’t think he’s in real competition.

He states: “I started in the late 80’s with a club we all participated in. It wasn’t hot at the time. I took off around 1992. Now the biggest tournament is myself and I’ve won all the Emmy Awards. Must be. Stay interested. I just caught my second wind. For a while, I took a break for four years and had a party in the plains. “

Former “Goodwork” hosts are always looking for new talent through the “Drag Racing” franchise, but Lou warned that “good work ethic” is needed to succeed.

He said: “I’m looking for more girls forever. The driving force is in color and fun. I looked like those 200. But one who works as hard as I do. F — kin’Go find a girl. I need to find someone I can actually stand around.

“You can remove all the makeup, wigs, etc., but you have to be reborn. Let’s go for ourselves. Let’s change winter to summer. Your frequency must shine. The fat donkey I saw Something like a tree And listen, the real celebrities are no different from the queen on my stage. They are all fake.

“No one talks about luck. Talent helps. But what makes everyone laugh is great work ethic. Listen, I just open the door and open the box of clothes. That’s it — Badabin. . “



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3pVKtCS
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad