Robbie Williams’ New Shaved Head | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com - Newstrend Times

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, June 3, 2021

Robbie Williams’ New Shaved Head | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com

Robbie Williams’ wife, Ayda Field, shaved her head.

The hit maker of “Let Me Entertain You” decided to be completely bald after his wife was unleashed at the Clippers, in a hilarious video posted on Instagram.

With a video caption, she wrote: “@robbiewilliams is all or nothing when it comes to his hair … and apparently there’s nothing right now 🙂

In the clip, the couple is posing for a “front” photo before shaving his head with hair clippers before fixing his long lock. She does her clever work. Spray his hair a little on his face, praising him.

It happens after Robbie admits that his wife “given him”.

“Looking back on my 15 years with my wife, she did. She gave me life. I was on TV and became emotional. She absolutely did.”

Robbie spent most of the last 12 months as a children’s “house husband” in a coronavirus pandemic.

He added: “I had my hands full. [in lockdown] But it was unbelievable because they now think of me as a stay-at-home. They always get everything for me. This is the first time I’ve been out of the house for eight or nine months.

“Covid was terrible, but it was great to be a father, have a structure, and be with them every day.



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3pvmmLn
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad