Rick Ross loves to cut his lawn | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com - Newstrend Times

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Rick Ross loves to cut his lawn | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com

Rick Ross loves to mow his grass.

The 45-year-old rapper wanted to reduce the cost of operating 235 acres of land in Georgia, so he insisted on splattering on a tractor and placing people in his car to clean the lawn.

He told Forbes magazine: “When I bought the real estate in Fayetteville, the locals would see me screaming out of the restaurant, so I decided I was going to mow the grass myself.

“I went to John Deere to see the biggest tractor, the most efficient tractor. When I said I wanted to clear more than 200 acres of land, they pointed out the right tractor.

“I bought it on the spot. I bought an expansion attachment on the back that cuts it even wider. When I got it home, I filled it with gas.

“I might have been sitting in the same place for two hours before everything went well, but when it worked, I didn’t stop. I mowed the grass for about five hours.”

The Aston Martin Music hit maker has colored tractor windows, air conditioning and a radio. He loves the joy of mowing the lawn and the joy that “peace” gives him.

“People still know it’s me, but when I get on the tractor, it’s a whole different level of peace, a whole different level of connection with real estate, animals, birds and wildlife. ..

“I sit there and have cannabis wrapped, and man, I can see the fortune and thank my hardships and victories, those tough days. That’s the smallest, but It keeps a smile on my face.

“That is, for those who don’t mow themselves, it’s a wonderful and peaceful feeling to take time to mow every few months.”

Despite his wealth, Rick claimed he was “not about throwing money away,” but he wants to enjoy his wealth in the right way.

He states: “Looking at the Southwest Ranches through the window, you can see the red 458 Ferrari on a red background. It’s exciting.

“The work is exciting, but it can exhaust you. So I want people to understand that everything is possible, but you separate yourself and balance I need to find it. “

And the “Huslin” singer loves to get bargains.

“I don’t have a big jet. I’m doing my best to fly Delta. I love swap meats and antique shops. I love finding beautiful things for $ 8 or $ 20.”



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3xjPGHg
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad