Reese Witherspoon: I’m a good guy | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com - Newstrend Times

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Reese Witherspoon: I’m a good guy | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com

Reese Witherspoon is the “performer”.

The acclaimed actress, who has had great success in the film industry and as an entrepreneur, reveals that she considers herself a “team leader” and simply trying to get things done. Did.

Asked how she defines herself, Reese (21-year-old Ava, 17-year-old Deacon and ex-husband Ryan Phillippe, and current husband Jim Toss and 8-year-old Tennessee) said: I explained as follows. The first is mom. I am someone’s daughter.

“I’ve been working around the team since I was 14, so I’m definitely the team leader at this point. I can say that safely.

“I’m a good guy. I don’t like talking too long. I just want to do it. If I can’t, I like to start over and move on.”

Reese, 45, also believes she has become more focused on her ambitions over the years.

She told the interview magazine: “I now know what I am good at and what I am not good at. As I get older, my passion grows stronger and stronger.

“I truly believe that like-minded people who come together and move forward toward greater good can make a real difference in this world.”

Reese appreciates that collaboration is the key to her personal success.

The actress, who co-stars with Jennifer Aniston in the drama series The Morning Show, said: “Both movies and television are collaborative media.

“You’re as good as a creative group, so it’s literally about a group of people you’ve come together with. What people don’t know about our business is how much team dynamics are happening every day. My The most successful results are always the ones, the most supportive, and television is a bigger commitment than I have ever experienced. “



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3zvWeEv
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad