Queen Elizabeth’s Talented Corgi | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com - Newstrend Times

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, June 13, 2021

Queen Elizabeth’s Talented Corgi | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com

Queen Elizabeth was given a corgi by her son, Prince Andrew.

The British monarch, who reportedly lost his husband, Duke of Edinburgh, at the age of 99 in April, was given a pet dog by his son and daughter, Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie.

The 6-week-old puppy hasn’t been named yet, but sources say the Queen is excited about the arrival of Corgi, the “perfect” companion to the existing puppy Mick.

“The Queen has had a tough time and is absolutely delighted to have a new Corgi. Distraught when Fergus died suddenly, but this one source said in a new puppy Sunday newspaper. The new dog will be a perfect companion for Mick. In the future. “

Meanwhile, Darren McGrady, who worked as a chef at Buckingham Palace for 15 years, previously revealed that Queen Corgi has its own special food menu.

“When I started working at Buckingham Palace, I didn’t intend to cook for the Queen’s dog. I intended to cook for the King, Queen, and President. I did it after all, but it was one of my first jobs. I had cooked for Kogi (Royal Kogi), who cooks fresh food every day. Kogi has its own menu, like a small wicker basket in Kogi’s room. Two footmen, Doggy 1 and Doggy 2, took care of me. The most important part of the meat was that I had to cut everything into fine dies … the meat had no bones at all. Imagine if one of your dogs choked to make sure it wasn’t-I’m really in trouble. “



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3gkycF3
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad