Mandy Moore: I want to be a beauty editor | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com - Newstrend Times

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Mandy Moore: I want to be a beauty editor | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com

Mandy Moore wants to be a beauty editor.

“This Is Us” stars love playing with new cosmetology products and learning about skin care, so they want to write about the industry for a living.

She tells The Cut: “I want to be a cosmetologist in my heart. I love lotions, potions, gadgets and fun stuff. I love learning about them, sometimes getting them and using them once or twice. , But they don’t necessarily have to be part of my normal routine. “

However, Mandy likes to read about beauty tips from others and try out products to see if it works for his skin.

She added: “I’m terrible like that. This is the kind I like to read from others, and then I steal those tips. I’m leaving home so my face is clean It doesn’t look like it’s there. Essential oils, scented water, etc. I usually use rose water. “

The 37-year-old actress vows coconut oil to help fight many skin care concerns, thanks to its versatility.

She explained: “I love delicious coconut oil. It feels versatile and versatile. It can be used to remove makeup. Sit at the counter, put it right next to the hand soap, get off the shower and my cat Are crazy about it. They don’t think they’re supposed to eat it, but they know that coconut oil will come when the shower is over, so they take me to the shower . “

And Mandy learned to “return to the basics” during the pandemic because he was more “comfortable” without Gram.

She states: “Before COVID, I broke my neck, did eyelash extensions, and trimmed my nails and eyebrows. Last year everything was simplified. Maybe I realized I like being busier than myself. I need. I’m much more comfortable to actually get rid of them all and go back to basics. I kept that philosophy throughout pregnancy and postpartum, and I did it for a foreseeable future I’m going to carry it around. “



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3zvrWlq
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad