Lenny Kravitz Inspired by The Jackson 5 | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com - Newstrend Times

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, June 20, 2021

Lenny Kravitz Inspired by The Jackson 5 | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com

Lenny Kravitz became “crazy” about becoming a musician after seeing the Jackson 5 at a concert.

The 57-year-old singer always felt a special connection with music. It was because it “made him feel alive”, and after putting his idol on stage, he knew it was also where he wanted to find himself in the future.

Hello England! Magazine: “The only thing I was thinking about was making it with music. I was attracted to music and knew it was really doing something in me. That’s me. Awakened and brought to life.

“I loved listening to records and listening to the radio in my dad’s car.

“When I was 6 or 7, my dad surprised me and took me to Madison Square Garden in New York to see my favorite group, the Jackson 5. That’s it.

“From that day on, I was absorbed in living my life with music.”

Meanwhile, the “Fly Away” hit maker has admitted that he has had a good habit of taking care of himself both domestically and internationally since he was a teenager.

He states: “Overall, I’m very natural. It took care of my body when I was in high school and started eating organically.

“Then I started to take care of the outside as well as the inside.

“Exercise and exercise to keep all parts of your body in good condition and healthy.

“Then it has evolved to put something natural on your skin and your face, your body and your hair.”

And Lenny’s product routine is now very minimal.

He states: “I tend to wash my face with water alone, or perhaps a very mild natural soap, most of the time.

“My hair is dread, so I don’t have to do anything other than keep it clean and oil it. It’s very easy. Then it comes down to the scent.”



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3gEjSY6
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad