James Blunt states that the coronavirus is a “disguised blessing.”Entertainment news – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com - Newstrend Times

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, June 6, 2021

James Blunt states that the coronavirus is a “disguised blessing.”Entertainment news – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com

James Blunt describes the coronavirus pandemic as a “disguised blessing” for his musical career.

The “You’re Beautiful” hit maker was planning to tour before the industry stagnated due to a global pandemic. James suggested getting the time needed from the music.

James, who shares his two sons with his wife Sophia Wellsley, said, “I was supposed to go on a one-year tour and was taken home. I’ve been at home with my family.

“I promised to take a year off from music somewhere, but I was probably lying.

“And this is a very good thing. It’s about spending time at home and doing what adults and families do. And it was probably a disguised blessing for me.”

James, 47, also joked that he had a pub in London before the COVID-19 crisis and “chosen the really wrong business.”

He told Henry Standard: “That is, I’m definitely doing the wrong business. The pandemic completely closed the music business and stopped all tours.

“The world tour was scheduled for just one month and was sent home, which was obviously devastating. I also have a pub business. I chose the wrong business.

That’s why it’s so exciting to have to get ready to go on the road again. “



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3uWD8nJ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad