Henry Golding: I want my daughter to travel the world | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com - Newstrend Times

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Henry Golding: I want my daughter to travel the world | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com

Henry Golding wants his daughter to understand the importance of travel.

The 34-year-old actor and wife Liverow welcomed a baby girl to the world on March 31st. Henry said he would like to take his daughter to different countries around the world, especially for his own “multiculturalism”. family”.

He states: “I was fortunate enough to grow up with parents who understood the importance of travel. I am from a multicultural family. My father is British and my mother is Malaysian. So we always do that. Had a mixed variety of heritage. I think they are children of two worlds.

“I think it’s really important to understand how lucky we are from an early age, so I think it’s about going to places like Asia and allowing. [kids] It’s really important to experience a very different culture. “

The “Snake Eyes” star has loved his father’s experience and has praised his unnamed daughter as a “good boy.”

“She is a very good baby. My wife is an amazing and wonderful mother and we have been blessed all this time.”

And while Henry is still a new parent, he learned how to “be comfortable to feel overwhelmed.”

He told People magazine: “It’s a very overwhelming experience,” Oh, what am I really scared of? What are you worried about? “She’s okay She’s fine But as a new parent you’re like” Oh What if she did this, my god? This is completely wrong. ” “”

Meanwhile, Henry recently said he was already “overprotective” with his daughter.

He explained: “Every morning she seems to come up with something new, something exciting. She shows you to this, or she smiles. Every day is a joy. It’s crazy. You already have a sense of overprotection. I’m feeling. I’m sure it will get worse! “



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3zLHSjG
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad