Chris Martin: I want to play on the moon! | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com - Newstrend Times

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, June 10, 2021

Chris Martin: I want to play on the moon! | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com

Chris Martin wants to play on the moon.

Coldplay frontman wants to take his band into space for an exclusive live performance on the moon, but no one hears it because space is a silent vacuum. You can not.

He told “Zack Sunshaw”: But is there a problem that no one can hear you when you play it on the moon? I’m worried about the atmosphere.

“We try anything twice. Ridrid I don’t mind being laughed at, just tell me what I think is true. That’s what we all have to do.”

Meanwhile, Chris recently said that Coldplay’s next album was inspired by “Star Wars” after sitting to watch a hit sci-fi movie and wondering how music from other planets would sound. Said.

He states: And I was: “What are musicians like in the entire universe?” And that led to all this and we are here now. “

Coldplay recently dropped a music video for their new single “Higher Power”. This is what you see the band playing on the planet of Chaotica, where “robot dogs, giant holograms, and dancing alien street gangs live”.

And Chris confirmed that the entire album would be set on a fictional planet.

He added: “It led to the imagination of the whole other place called the” sphere “, like a group of planets, like the solar system with lots of different places and creatures.

“And what I found is that when you imagine such a place, you can be any artist in it.

It’s very free to get out of Coldplay and think, “OK, I’m not human, how music sounds.” “



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3pFtC7a
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad