Caitlin Carter is pregnant! | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com - Newstrend Times

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, June 17, 2021

Caitlin Carter is pregnant! | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com

Caitlin Carter expects her first child.

The’Hills: New Beginnings’ star went to Instagram on Thursday (06.17.21) and revealed that she was pregnant with her first child with her boyfriend Christopher Brockle.

Caitlin posted a photo of the silhouette of her and Christopher holding hands while the baby’s bumps are fully visible.

The image has a black heart emoji.

The news of Caitlin’s baby comes just over a year after she began dating Christopher following her split from Miley Cyrus, who had a romance shortly after her farewell to Brody Jenner.

The 32-year-old beauty kept her new relationship out of the spotlight, but provided insight into her love life in December.

In an interview at the time, she said, “I have a boyfriend and I’ve been dating since May and everything is going well. Many friends ask me,” What about everything? ” And all I can say so far is that it’s really working. Because it’s like the most seamless and cool relationship. “

And Caitlin said she was keen to keep her romance private after the well-known relationship between Miley and Brody.

She added, “I don’t want to have a tabloid-like relationship. I don’t want to be overly public.

But she claimed she wasn’t hiding her relationship, adding, “If I was dating someone and they were hiding me, that would be great.”

The star also spewed on her beauty she said she felt like the “first adult” she had ever dated because of how mature he was.

“I’ve never had an easy relationship and I don’t want to disappoint anyone else, but he feels like the adult I dated for the first time,” she said.



from WordPress https://ift.tt/2TJJwBP
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad