Britney Spears’ Love of Horseback Riding | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com - Newstrend Times

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, June 4, 2021

Britney Spears’ Love of Horseback Riding | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com

Britney Spears loves horseback riding.

The “toxic” hit maker shared his love of sports on social media and uploaded a video of riding a horse around the paddock to his Instagram account.

She wrote on Instagram, “I like horseback riding the most.”

Britney previously insisted on fans that she was “totally fine” and “very happy” after some concerns were raised about her and her guardianship.

In an Instagram Q & A with fans, she said, “Yes, I’m completely fine. I’m very happy. I have a beautiful house and beautiful kids. I’m having fun so I’m taking a break now. I am. “

Britney also confessed that she was enthusiastic about “healing” after a year of “madness.”

She said: “It feels like God’s tears have hit us all about what the world has experienced because of the coronavirus because of last year’s madness !!! This new year is a year of purifying our inner self. Meditate on yourself … prayer … all kinds of joyful hobbies … and be aware of what you put in your body !!!

“All this helps us clear our mind … body … spirit and brings clarity to our daily lives !!!! This year we are devoting ourselves to a lot of tea and healing !!!! I’m working Always forgive myself for not being strong and know that it’s okay to cry !!!! I pray for the deep healing of all of us this year and hope to inspire each other Yes !!!! (sic) “



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3fRXkTg
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad