Ashley Roberts: No Man Needed | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com - Newstrend Times

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, June 6, 2021

Ashley Roberts: No Man Needed | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com

Ashley Roberts doesn’t need men, but is open to finding someone.

The Pussycat Dolls star claims she doesn’t need a boyfriend to rely on and care for her financially, but she wants to find a partner who loves independence as much as she does.

She said: “I don’t say it’s learning. It’s just a good new thing. Please support me. I don’t need a man to take care of me financially. But , I want to enjoy my life together and share it with someone who supports me. “The important thing is to find someone to go on an adventure with. It makes me laugh, but it’s an interesting conversation. I want to experience the world with people who have the emotional intelligence that they can do. “

And the 39-year-old singer tried to “open” dating in other ways like social media, but she just preferred to meet her boyfriend while socializing. ..

About finding love in a pandemic, she told Fabulous magazine on Sunday: I don’t usually do that, but it was fun. Various characters come out and I usually don’t even open my heart to such things, but I can’t go out and be sociable. , I was trying to be open to new ways … Let’s say I’m excited to meet people in real life! I enjoy the chemistry and its connections. You beat it I can’t. I’m excited to dress up. Be cute and go out. “



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3fVfR0R
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad