Shania Twain: I want to show off to my fans | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com - Newstrend Times

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, May 29, 2021

Shania Twain: I want to show off to my fans | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com

Shania Twain wants to make her fans “proud”.

the man! Feel Like a Woman’s hit maker has vowed to release “the best album ever made” later this year, hoping to make her career proud to be seen by fans. thinking about.

In the latest episode of Apple Music Hits’ Home Now Radio show, she promised: It’s very difficult to say that the album is complete and ready. I’m not procrastinating, but I admit that COVID caused timing issues. Because it’s very difficult to get together in the same room as producers and musicians. That’s why I’ve been working hard. As a fan of Shania, I would like to deliver something that I can really be proud of. I want you to celebrate with me, and I’m sure I have a mission to make the best album I’ve ever made. “

55-year-old Shania claimed she was determined to put the album on the shelf before Christmas, but asked fans to “patiently” wait for new music.

She added: I’m glad I waited. This is a festive album and we are planning to release this album … Okay. This is where the commitment comes into play. Okay. No, I plan to release this album before Christmas. Isn’t it great to put this out for Christmas? I like it very much. So that is my goal. “

Shania also praised Van Halen for talking about her teenage years at rock concerts elsewhere on the radio show.

She says: Van Halen was one of my favorites. David Lee Roth, kick, his athletic ability. I was jealous. I said, “What? This guy, he’s such an athlete, but more than that. He’s very agile and can split.” Anyway, I love showmanship and that I loved all my hair. And men in rock bands have better hair than most of our girls, as always. What on earth is it? “



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3wE1BPR
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad