NasX’s Honest LP | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com - Newstrend Times

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

NasX’s Honest LP | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com

Lil Nas X’s debut album is “Coming-of-age Story”.

The “Old Town Road” hit maker makes fun of seeing “Montero” explore his “sexuality” and be honest about many of the “sorrows” of his life.

In “Tonight’s Show Starring Jimmy Fallon,” he said:

“Last time [his 2019 EP ‘7’], Played a lot of characters.

“I’m exploring my sexuality. It’s a growth story. It’s my tragedy. It’s a lot.

“That’s all, man. It’s something everyone can feel together.”

A 22-year-old Grammy award winner recently revealed that the long-awaited LP offers “a greater sense of who I am and what I represent.”

The rapper, who appeared as gay in 2019, shared that his songwriting has improved significantly since he released “Montero” this summer and started writing about his real life.

He states: “This album has improved my writing from the past by 100 percent.

“I’m writing about my real life and what I’m actually experiencing. This album gives people a bigger sense of who I am and what I represent. Let’s do it. “

Meanwhile, Nas X recently wrote a letter to himself at the age of 14 about coming out publicly.

To commemorate the release of the music video for his hit single “Montero (Call Me By Your Name)”, he looked back on how “scary” it was, but “many other queer people” The importance of opening the door to music. ” Just to exist. “

Nas X (real name Montero Lamar Hill) writes: “Dear 14-year-old Montero, I wrote a song with my name on it. It’s about a man I met last summer. I promised I would never go public,” that “type. I know I promised to never be gay, and I promised to die in secret, but this would simply open the door for many other queer people to exist. This is very scary to me. People will get angry and say I’m pushing the agenda. But the truth is, I am. The agenda to keep people away from the lives of others and stop deciding who they are. I will send you love from the future. -LNX. (Sic) “

In an impressive promotion full of references to Greek mythology, music stars kiss aliens, dance with the devil, and share “a personal story of temptation, judgment, and sexuality.” ..



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3vnqgry
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad