Kevin Spacey Movie Comeback | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com - Newstrend Times

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, May 23, 2021

Kevin Spacey Movie Comeback | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com

Kevin Spacey is reportedly planning to make his big screen come back with “L’uomochedisegnò Dio” (the man who painted the god).

The career of the 61-year-old actor collapsed three years ago after a series of allegations of sexual misconduct against him, but Kevin is now falsely accused of “L’uomochedisegnò”. Dio plans to return to acting by acting as a detective investigating pediatric lovers.

According to the Telegraph, the film will also star Vanessa Redgrave and will be directed by her husband, Italian filmmaker Franco Nero.

Meanwhile, Kevin, who denied accusations against him last year, compared his situation with the situation of workers dismissed for the Covid-19 pandemic.

In the Bits & Pretzels podcast, he said: “I don’t think anyone would be surprised to say that my world changed completely in the fall of 2017.

“My work, many relationships, my position in the industry, all disappeared in just a few hours.

“I don’t like telling people that I’m involved in my situation, because it undermines their own unique and very personal experience that they may be experiencing. Because I think.

“But in this case, I feel like I can relate to what it feels like your world suddenly stops.

“So you may have noticed that we are in a similar situation, but for very different reasons and situations, I believe that some of the emotional struggles are almost the same.

“So I sympathize with how it feels like you can’t get back to work or lose your job suddenly, and it’s a situation you’re completely out of control of.”



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3wtPyVi
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad